Melbourne flights from UK
Flights to Melbourne from London or other UK airports are always going to involve a stop somewhere. Below are some of the options we use when flying to Melbourne from the UK. Your best bet is to check them all as well as Opodo.co.uk and netflights.com.
- Air New Zealand – London to Auckland via Los Angeles or Hong Kong. A good option if you are interested in visiting New Zealand as well as Australia.
- British Airways – Heathrow to Melbourne with a stop in Hong Kong.
- Cathay Pacific – Heathrow to Melbourne via Hong Kong.
- Emirates – Heathrow, Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow to Melbourne via Dubai. Generous baggage allowance make Emirates a good option for long flights.
- Etihad Airways – Fly to Melbourne from Abu Dhabi. Connect in Abu Dhabi from London or Manchester.
- Singapore – Heathrow to Melbourne via Singapore. Both sectors can now be enjoyed on an A380.
- Qantas – Visit qantas.com to book your trip on the award-winning Qantas A380 to Australia, and choose from daily flights departing London Heathrow. Once there, take advantage of Qantas’ unrivalled domestic network to explore the continent. Book now!
- Qatar Airways – Flying daily from London to Melbourne (via Doha) since Christmas 2009.
The airport code for Melbourne is MEL and the airport is also known as Tullamarine. If you are going to Melbourne you might want to also check our Melbourne Hotel Deals.